Our college has a system of providing financial assistance to students from meritorious and economically weaker sections to motivate excellence in various fields.
- Rs 10000/- Seshadripuram Educational Trust - SET merit Scholarship is awarded to students
for their excellent academic performance with above 90% in the previous qualifying board
- Management fee is exempted for students securing 95% and above in the qualifying Board
- Rs 5000/- SET sports scholarships are awarded to outstanding sports achievers at national
and international level.
- Special award of Rs 10,000/ by our Management for participation at international level
competitions outside the country.
- Endowment prizes constituted by retired faculty awarded to batch toppers in the University
- Alumni scholarships given to meritorious and financially needy students on the annual
SCOSA get- together.
The college aims to deliver Quality education to all students at affordable cost. Seshadripuram Educational Trust and the institution provide merit Scholarship to students for their excellent academic performances. The College also provides recognition awards for student academic excellence. Apart from these initiatives the institution also assists students for applying and procuring various government scholarships.
The students of Under Graduation and Post-Graduation of all years are offered academic Scholarship to pursue Value added programs and Certificate courses with an objective of developing knowledge, skills and abilities and to be contributors to the industry with effectiveness.
- Academic scholarship of Rs 299 per student per year is provided for subscription of E-paper Mastermind by the institution to enhance the general knowledge and various competencies among student to appear for various state, national and international competitive exam.